Sunday, March 8, 2009

A few brief thoughts from this weekend:

1.  I serve an awesome and powerful God - He loves me more than I deserve to be loved and He forgives me when I don't deserve forgiveness.  
2.  I'm blessed with a beautiful and wonderful family - John and David were amazing in the play, Amy and Jack have given me a splendid little niece, Katie and Elliott have such a beautiful relationship, and my Mom and Dad care for and love me more than I can imagine.

3.  I'm also blessed with the best friends and girlfriend that a guy could ask for - they're loyal, honest, and encouraging.  I love them so much.  

4.  The body of Christ at Redeemer and Vintage Nxt are incredible and uplifting - the love of Christ is expressed in both of these communities of believers.  They mean the world to me.

It's late, and I should go to bed, but I just wanted to take and second and reflect on God's goodness.  I'd encourage you to do the same.  Be still, and know that He is God.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment